5.10.2009

LOST Thoughts

So "LOST" has had me thinking. Not to give anything away, but Jack and Daniel are trying to undo the demise of Flight 815. The supposed worst thing that has happened to the victims of that plane crash.



I have had a LOT of free time on my hands recently. I lost my job three months ago and have not successfully gained other employment yet.

Some days I think: I wish I could undo... you fill in the blank. I look back at all the turns and paths my life have taken, and on the surface, I hate the results. Deep down though, I know that God is sovereign and is working my life to produce something that will honor Him. 

I need to keep moving, putting one foot down while picking up the other. Keep seeking, keep learning, keep living.

If you have an inclination to pray for me, please do.