1.04.2008

the 2007 Holidays...summed up

Thanksgiving, spent in Tupelo, visiting friends, old and new.

Christmas...left Tupelo Christmas Eve afternoon, got to my mom's in Huntsville @ 5:20 p.m.. Thought about going to service @ SPC, but decided to stay @ home the whole time I was there. Did laundry, enjoyed time with Mom, had a few good meals, and a few visits from friends. Twenty minutes shy of 24 hours at home, I left again.
Mom is starting to feel and look her 82 years, I hope to get her over here in the next year. It will be good for all of us.
New Year's Eve in of all places Florence, Alabama! Billy and Katie came in from Huntsville and we chilled @ Margaret's parent's place. Fine Friends, great food, and Auburn's thrilling win in OT!
Could not have asked to be with better people...

Learning to accept my life for what it is, some dreams that will never come true, some will.